Where are you from?
I am from the most populated city in Australia, Sydney.
I grew up near the beach and went swimming a lot in the ocean.
Australia is a really nice country for people who appreciate natural beauty and a repetitively relaxed atmosphere.
In Australia you can see deserts, snow, sunny beaches and tropical forests.
Sydney has two of the worlds most iconic landmarks,
the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House and you are able to get both of them in the same photo!
I have experience teaching English to adults from all over the world, including students from Japan.
Business / Education
I have worked in real estate, hospitality and retail.
I have completed multiple certificate qualifications, a diploma and a bachelors degree.
My lessons are...
I have a strong interest and liking for Japanese people and their culture.
I also really enjoy helping people learn English and improve.
- 無料体験レッスン／日常英会話、ビジネス英会話【Trial Lesson】
- スピーキングトレーニング【Speaking Training】
- ビジネス英会話（初級） 【ALC Global English: Basic Level】
- ビジネス英会話（中級） 【ALC Global English: Advanced Level】
- 日常英会話（初級）【Building Up the Basics: Basic Level】
- 日常英会話（中級）【Building Up the Basics: Advanced Level】
- フリートーク 【Free Talk】初級
- フリートーク 【Free Talk】中級～